Delivery Personnel - Job Description
Operates vehicles to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic, equipment operating procedures.
Typical duties include:
- Transports equipment, parts and supplies to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
- Instructs customers on basic, equipment operating procedures as required.
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts.
- Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good repair.
- Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
- CDL License
- Minimum 1 year experience as semi-trailer truck operator.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
We are looking for a strong team player to join our company to help us grow with our customers.