Sales Representative - Job Description
The Sales Representative has the ability to sell new and used agriculture equipment to new and existing
Typical duties include:
- Represents the company for the sale of agriculture equipment to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Knows and follows a defined sales process.
- Conducts equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitor’s trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purpose.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Equipment sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of agriculture equipment and/or farming practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
We are looking for a strong team player to join our company to help us grow with our customers